DIY beauty Hacks: The Secret To Silky, Glossy Hair
Winter hair care routine: The ultimate solution for static, frizzy hair this season.
If the weather is making your hair split and refusing to follow simple instructions, we've found a way to make it behave fast. So, you’ve tried and tested various hair mask treatments, but sadly ended up looking like you’d been anointed with a colourful looking sludge atop your head. You don’t have to put up with knots and the accidental dreadlock this season. Give your hair an intensive, hydrating treatment from your Limae blender. Add wholesome, superfood ingredients to your blender to create a mask that gives back moisture, shine and silkiness at no extra cost. Save your mane, effort and money by making a rich and nourishing treatment from the ingredients you already have at home.
Our hair mask is fortified with green-smoothie-inspired phytonutrients like avocado and kiwi to lock in moisture.
We’ve enlisted 4 benefits avocado provides for the hair:
- Stimulate hair growth: Unlock blocked follicles with monounsaturated fatty acids, phytosterols, and high levels of antioxidants including vitamin E found in avocados.
- Moisturise hair: Avocado oil deeply penetrates the cuticle, nourishing the hair.
- Avoid an oily scalp: Avocado is non-greasy, so you don't have to put up with excess oil.
- Prevent hair damage: Make the most of avocado's protective effects against environmental toxins and damage.
Gain back lustrous locks with kiwi fruit:
- Promote Hair Growth: Kiwi fruit is laden with Vitamin E needed for improving hair growth.
- Delay the greys: Kiwi extract contains copper, which reduces premature greying of the hair.
- Improve hair thickness: Kiwi contains vitamins E and C to help prevent hair loss.
- Maintain moisture: Brittle hair is a pain. Kiwi fruit contains omega-3 fatty acids to help thicken and moisturise your hair.
There’s something satisfying about letting your hair do what it wants. Offer your tresses some much needed TLC to restore moisture and shine.
Our DIY mask is suitable for all hair types. The recipe below can cover thick, medium-long hair. Use this treatment twice a week to maximum results.
Whipped Kiwi And Avocado Superfood Hair Mask
To keep your hair in mint condition, try the recipe below:
✨ Ingredients: ✨
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons of coconut or olive oil
- 4 pumps of the conditioner of your choice
- Flesh from 1 kiwi fruit (no skin)
✨ The steps: ✨
- Combine all ingredients in your Limae blender (add a little water as desired).
- Limae spoon to scoop whipped mask mixture in a bowl
- Smooth mixture throughout dry hair, from roots to tips, then wrap and clip your hair up.
- Leave on for at least 30 minutes, then shampoo and condition as usual.
Get your shine back at a brilliant price. Rinse off to reveal a healthy bounce
Written By Corinna Harris